Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reuben's Hospital Visitors

Reuben is so very lucky to have so many people who already LOVE him. Here are a few photos of some of the folks who saw him in the hospital. More to follow as we get our act together and coordinate with all the other cameras... We feel so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends to share in Reuben's life.. THANK YOU!




4 comments:

Mama H. said...

Oh, he is soooo cute! I'm glad you're doing the blog. I love being able to get extra peeks at my favorite kids this way. We'd love to see you anytime, or come see you if that works better. Love you lots,
Norms & Clyde

Heather said...

He looks absolutely perfect! I'm so glad you're doing this.

Angi said...

I am so excited! Those pictures of him are the cutest things I've ever seen! I LOVE them!
Atti is sitting on my lap and so excited too!
You sure know how to make a beautiful baby!
We love you!

Hollie and Colby said...

We are so glad that you like the blog.

*Norms, Clyde, and Heather, we cannot wait for you to meet Reuben!

*Angi and Atti, Reuben is ready for another "this is a (insert animal name) it makes a (insert animal sound) session"--he needs to learn all of those important things, thanks for teaching him!