Each month Reuben has learned new things and so have we! Here's the highlights from mom's perspective:
1). Reuben has learned to look for mirrors because he loves to look at himself. When he finds himself he smiles a big gummy grin and is so excited that we have started calling mirror gazing "doing a little baby crack"--we aren't sure if it is legal, but everyone at our house is addicted.
2). Reuben has learned to grab toys and other objects, including hair and eyeglasses. The first time he did it, he was confused and quite frankly, a little scared--but he has stuck with it and now loves to hold his toys (Jaque the Peacock is a favorite).
3). Reuben has discovered the dogs. Bartlet and Kitty will never have the leisurely life they once enjoyed! Its just a matter of time before Reuben is mobile and then... watch out puppies!
4). Reuben's momma and dad started calling him the BLACK-HOLE OF CUTENESS this month because he sucks us into his orbit and we loose minutes, hours and well, you get the picture...
The third month was by far our most fun and we cannot wait to see what month four brings!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Happy 4 Month Birthday!
Labels: Development, Monthly Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very, very cute little guy. I tell you, those babies can suck the life out of anyone. Pretty soon you wonder why you didn't have time to clean the house or do the laundry, and yet somehow you've spent hours sitting there laughing at all of the amazing things your little guy does to entertain!
BTW, I didn't realize that your dad had MS. I knew he had some sort of disease, but didn't realize that's what it was. My sister, the one who owns the nephew on my blog, has MS so we know how tough it can be, although she's still young and does okay most of the time. Tell your dad "hi" and I really, really hope that his good days out-number his bad days.
He is adorable. Children are truly a blessing and I'm so excited you are experiencing it. I never imagined I could love someone so much and now I have 3 children and the love just multiplies.
Hollie- he is so darling. The biggest eyes-I love it! It's amazing how fast they change. I'm excited to be able to see that more with the blog. Thanks!
Tresure
I can't believe Reuben is 4 months old already. I guess that means that I am 3 months behind on his scrapbook already. I need to catch up with you soon.
I love the BLACK HOLE of CUTENESS comment. How true!
Post a Comment